Wednesday 19 November 2014

Savvy Perfect Pout Lipstick swatches/review

back with swatches of the Savvy Perfect Pout set!

it comes with 10 colours:
Icon, Riot, Bonfire and Flirty Flamingo
Red Velvet, Petulant Plum, Berry Appealing, Nudie Run, Platform
as well as Scared Scarlet which I forgot in this photo.
They are only small minis as can be seen in this picture:


However the net weight of these is 3.2g - which is, if you think about it, quite a bit considering my Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick's Net Weight is 4g. (not sure if this is a good basis of comparison, but still! Value for money both ways.)


Here are the lip swatches:



The Verdict:

I honestly really like the value and the quality of these lipsticks for the price. They are super bright and opaque after 3 coats, especially for the lighter ones such as icon and flirty flamingo. I found that the wear time of Icon was 3ish hours, including eating and drinking, and it set to a satin finish. I didn't notice there was much transfer particularly until I wiped my mouth with a tissue. It was also very comfortable to wear and didn't feel sticky at all - although there was a waxy smell upon application, which disappears after a few minutes.

I found that the lipstick tended to ball up a little when I tried to reapply, resulting in a weird patchy application. I think you'd definitely need to either touch up throughout the day or just be careful when reapplying not to coat it too thick.

I can't wait to try out the rest of these!

No comments:

Post a Comment