Monday 30 June 2014

First proper post! FOTD

So I've got a few old make-up looks, and even a tutorial, which have all been uploaded to imgur. So in the process of starting this blog, if you'd like to access and have a look at them all, they are all here in this album! Not so sure if this will work - in the meantime I'm going to put it all here and make it look all pretty and stuff.

This was my FOTD yesterday - neutrals, with gold on the lid.


Product list:
Eyes/Brows:
- Chi Chi Naturals palette, used the golden sparkle shade on the lide, the light matte brown in my crease.
- Chi Chi Individual shadow in Enough is Enough - used in crease. Dark cool matte brown.
- Australis Colour Inject lipstick in Jitterbug (used to fill in brows)
- Covergirl LashBlast Waterproof mascara
- Too Faced Better than Sex mascara layered over the lashblast.
- Revlon Colourstay eyeliner in Espresso (this stuff is amazing! It just glides on with FULL opaque colour. Unfortunately staying power isn't long on my watery waterline)
- Maybelline Age Rewind concealer



Face:
- The Body Shop Honey Bronzer in 03 in crease and on cheeks
- ELF blush in Twinkle Pink
- L'Oreal True Match Foundation in W4. I was originally using W5 but found it way too pink for my skin.
- TheBalm Balm Jovi palette luminizer in Solid Gold (basically the same as Mary Lou-Manizer, leans slightly more golden)

Lips:
- TheBalm Balm Jovi palette lip-colour in Milly

What do you think? Leave me a comment with feedback! 

No comments:

Post a Comment