Monday 30 June 2014

Ethereal Fairy

Okay, slightly dramaticized title but this is really how I felt after I made this look! Dewy skin, light makeup without looking too heavy. Very neutral eyes and a purple blush. Previews as follows!



Products Used:
Face/Cheeks:- Garnier Moisturematch Illuminating Light lotion- Essence matte! me translucent powder- Revlon Colorstay for oily skin foundation in Natural Tan- Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer in Light- TheBalm Instain blush in Pinstripe (LOVE this!)- TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer- TheBodyShop Honey Bronzer in 03
Eyes/Brows:- Australis Colorinject lipstick in Jitterbug (used for brows - I got some genius advice from a Napoleon S.A. to use Lipliner for my brows. Couldn't find any red lipliner, used lipstick instead and it turned out great!)- Chi Chi Individual eyeshadow in Enough is Enough- TheBalm Balm Jovi palette (I used Adagio on the browbone, Allegro all over the lid, Presto in the crease, and Iron Mai-din in the inner corners!)- Covergirl LashBlash Waterproof Mascara in Black- Maybelline The Colossal Mascara Smokey Eyes- Maybelline 24/hour Waterproof Gel Liner in black- NudebyNature Waterproof eye pencil in brown on lower lashline
Lips:- Maybelline BabyLips in Berry Crush



I think dewy skin is extremely flattering as well as a glowy complexion - it just screams healthy. I used the highlighter to strategically create this effect :)


No comments:

Post a Comment